Garden Gnomes of Skye Crafts

Garden Gnomes For Sale!

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Across the street

Hi hoe, bee dee bah bo. Frosth here, folksies.

I have been looking at the dwelling across the black river. When the black river is not busy with the motorized carts with wagon wheels that humans roam in, I can really see the dwelling completely.

Three ducks, a giant fairy from the village of Yalden, and some new frogs from the bog sit out looking at us from their house. Zeedrella, the fairy, goes on flights at night. Sometimes she drops off treats for me, my mrs and our wee ones. Today though, Zeedrella looked frightened. She is poised for the humans almost taking flight, with her wings spread and one glossy foot in front of the other. She gazed at me and her eyes sent me messages that reminded me of the time Alabaster, my youngest gnomeling, fell in to the black river and a cart came speeding towards him. I pulled with all my might but could not get him back onto the land. I thanked my lucky mushrooms when the lawn jockey riding a brown deer from two human dwellings down came racing along, like a pixie hitching a ride on a humming bird, andwith one fell swoop rescued Alabaster from being crushed by the speeding cart.

Zeedrella's look was similar. She was scared of something. I wonder what it could be?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home